Monday, February 21, 2011

Time to Blog?

I read several blogs. Well, I guess, technically, I lurk at blogs. I never comment. I never tell anyone that I read their blogs. I play stupid when someone tells me something - and I've already read it on their blog.

Wonder why I do that?

Afraid to commit to a relationship? Scared to appear nosy? Easier to follow a conversation?

Yeah, I think it's the relationship part.

So...I think I'll start blogging. I just need to think of things to say. I'm sure that won't be a problem!

I guess I'll find out how it goes ... care to ride along with me? Even if you're just lurking, come along! You can lurk all you want, comment as often as you please, and pry your heart out! Who knows - maybe I'll meet some new friends.

Til next time...
mel

No comments:

Post a Comment